Tuesday, May 26, 2009

3 day weekend

This weekend was loooong, and not really in a good way. This weekend included 3 movies with friends (5 by myself), 2 meals with friends (4 by myself), 2 fights with friends, 1 friend not speaking to me, 4 crying sessions, and more.

Maybe it's because there are less than three weeks of school left, but people are getting weird. I feel like none of my friends like me and I don't like any of them. Why does this always happen?? I really don't know how to go about fixing any of this drama either. Most people say I should give it time and give them some space, but there's not that much time left! I don't want to start Summer with friends that are mad at me!

And why is it always my fault? Am I that horrible and annoying? Would everyone like it more if I was never around? How do I keep losing friends when I'm the one who normally puts in the most effort??

Ok, I know this post is kind of whiney and depressing and I'm sorry about that, but this is what is on my mind right now.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to fix this. Hopefully everything will be back to normal by next weekend! Wish me luck!

No comments: