Wednesday, January 19, 2011

observations in jamba juice

So I'm sitting here at jamba juice (again) and I realized that I was slouching which is something I've been trying not to do. Then I look up and see the girl sitting next to me is slouching too. And as I look around the room I realize that almost every person here is slouching!

Obviously people haven't always slouched. I'm pretty sure that it's a recent development in the last couple decades. So isn't it weird to think that society somehow dictates how we sit?? I mean everyone knows that what is acceptable in common society often influences what we do and how we act but it's weird to think that it controls something so mundane as how we sit down.

Anyway I had this random thought so I thought i'd take this opportunity to write in my blog! Maybe i'll start a new one called "musings of a bored college student" lol.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: