Friday, December 2, 2011

application and crocheting

I turned in my applications!! I still have a couple of secondaries to do but I'm basically done!! Yay! It's definitely not the best application ever, but it's the best I could do. 

I've been wanting to crochet more, but I was putting it off until I finished my application. So today I finally finished the hat and scarf I started over a month ago. Here's a picture! (It's not the greatest picture, but with my dad as slow as he is at taking pictures it's a surprise I even have one to show) 

Also I finally felt like it was Christmastime today. I had listened to Christmas music for a couple minutes here and there but mostly it hasn't seemed like Christmas. But today my Dad bought me peppermint ice cream and hot fudge at the store (so yummy!) and then I crocheted while listening to Christmas music on Pandora. I'm still listening to Christmas music while writing this and currently "Santa Baby" is playing, which is one of my favorites! I also watched the first day of the Ellen Show's 12 Days of Giveaways. I wish I could win all that stuff!! So as you can see, today was a very holiday-y day! I almost wish I was in Colorado now so I it could be cold and snowy like a really Christmas! I guess I'll have all of that soon enough haha. I'll have to settle for a sunny and 75 kind of Christmas ;)

-E

1 comment:

James said...

Nice work ellen! good job with the scarf and beanie.