Thursday, March 1, 2012

the new men in my life ;)

So living with my sister and Ben has been great, however, it does get a little lonely sometimes since they are the only people I know. They're not around during the day most of the time so I've been by myself a lot, BUT luckily I've had these great guys to keep me company.

Loki loves to sit on the foot of my bed and take a nap

Rocko is the cutest fuzzball ever and he likes sleeping
in my lap after being scratched for an hour.

Loki watching the Ellen Degeneres Show with me.

Loki, AKA the cutest footrest ever.

He is my new love! I really want a cat now!

These two guys are clearly the most important thing in my life right now, but I guess I also have some news to tell. I started my job at Lowe's today and it went really well! Tomorrow I have to work from 8-5 which kind of sucks, but hopefully it's not too bad. Also, I got a call from the Berkeley College of Optometry today and I found out I got in! Now I just have to figure out where I want to spend the next 4 years of my life, nbd. Also, my sis and I have started doing yoga again and I really enjoyed the class we went to today. Hopefully we can keep it up!

-E

P.S. Rocko says it's time to go to sleep. Nighty night!

zzzzzzzz........

1 comment:

rochelle: said...

cute! i feel the same way about mu puppies. we get some major cuddling time in when we're home alone :)