Sunday, November 20, 2011

another post!

I'm so proud of myself for posting again so soon!

Even though I have a test tomorrow and another test on Tuesday, and I want to finish my applications by Wednesday (or more realistically by Friday), I turned my computer into the Apple store today so they can fix it! I decided this was the best day to do it because I want to make sure I get it back by Wednesday, otherwise I wouldn't be able to pick it up until Black Friday, which would definitely not be fun. I've had to wait long enough as it is both times I went. I don't get the point in making an appointment when you have to wait 30-45 minutes anyway!

I also stopped by The Walking Company because I want to get a couple pairs of boots from there (since Brittany can get me a discount!) They didn't have one pair that I wanted to try on and the smallest size they had in the other pair was an 8 so it was kind of a pointless visit. Wanna see the shoes??

This one is the practical, snow pair: http://www.thewalkingcompany.com/keen-hoodoo-high-lace-gargoyle-azure-blue/21924

And this is the pair that I am IN LOVE with! http://www.thewalkingcompany.com/ugg-classic-cardy-grey-cardy/4043
I like them in the navy color too, but I think these will go better with jeans (which I wear every day of my life).

I guess that's it for now. Hopefully by the time I post again I will have my beautiful, perfect computer back and I will have applied to optometry schools!

-E

No comments: