Saturday, November 12, 2011

blog theme update

So I spent some time today changing the look of my blog, and it didn't end up changing that much, but I did finally come up with a better title. Since I updated the look of my blog, I felt like I should also update the blog itself, but honestly I don't know if there is much to tell.

Life's been pretty relaxing lately. I don't have a job for the first time in 3 and a half years, which is really nice. I should spend my extra free time working on my application and shadowing and stuff, but I don't. I do the LA Times crossword puzzle almost everyday with my mom. I watch TV with my parents every day and I'm rereading the Inheritance Cycle. (Oh and I go to school, but that's easy since it's community college.) See, I told you my life was boring and there's not much to tell.

My application is weighing a little heavily on me right now, but I've just been trying not to think about it, which is becoming somewhat of a problem. I really need to finish it in the next week or so. My goal is to finish it before Thanksgiving, but we'll see. I guess my one worry is that I don't have enough shadowing experience, but there's not much I can do about that now. I think I might try to shadow at least one place this week and I'll just hope that's enough. But seriously, optometrists never call me back!

I guess the only new thing in my life, is that I have taught myself to crochet. I literally went to Joann's the day after I wrote the post about not having any hobbies and I bought yarn and crocheted an entire scarf in one day, albeit a small scarf but still. Now I have spent the last 2 and a half weeks on my second scarf, so you can see it is going well haha. I was going to try to crochet some Christmas presents, but at this rate I don't think that's going to happen.

So yeah that's about it for now. Maybe something interesting will happen so I can finally write a decent blog post. Oh well.

-E

No comments: